Tuning Changes – Raid, Tazavesh, and Sandworn Relics
Blue Tracker last edited by
With this week’s realm resets, we made the following changes to some Sepulcher of the First Ones encounters and Tazavesh enemies:
Dungeons and Raids
Sepulcher of the First Ones
- Spawn rates for the Volatile Materium and Pre-Fabricated Sentries are less aggressive on Mythic difficulty.
- Increased the grace period before Exposed Core where Refracted Blast and Deresolution won’t be cast on all difficulties.
- Artificer Xy’mox health reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Reclaim initial damage reduced by 10% on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
- Decreased additional speed Ephemeral Motes gain from Eternity Overdrive by 50% on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
- Eternity Overdrive scaling damage reduced on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
- Earthbreaker Missiles damage reduced by 15% on Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Anduin Wrynn’s health reduced by 5% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Anduin’s Despair health reduced by 25% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- Remnant of the Fallen King’s Army of the Dead summons a Monstrous Soul once per intermission on Heroic difficulty.
- Wicked Star damage reduced by 20% on Normal and Heroic difficulty.
- The targeting visual effect for Rain of Despair has been updated.
Lords of Dread
- Ruined Crest of Lordaeron has returned to the loot table.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Cosmic Ejection to strike players outside of the intended radius.
- Vigilant Guardian
Tazavesh: So’leah’s Gambit
- The murlocs of Stormhiem are more courageous and flee combat upon reaching 15% health (was 25%).
- Murkbrine Shellcrusher will no longer attempt to recast Cry of Mrrggllrrgg if the cast is prevented.
- Murkbrine Wavejumper’s Mrrggrrglrrlr Leap damage reduced by 20%.
- Murkbrine Wavejumper will no longer attempt to recast Mrrggrrglrrlr Leap if the cast is prevented.
- Burly Deckhand’s Super Saison increases damage dealt by 50% (was 100%).
- Hourglass Tidesage’s Brackish Bolt damage reduced by 20%.
- Devoted Accomplice’s Energy Slash damage reduced by 20%.
- The cooldown of Devoted Accomplice’s Energy Slash has been increased.
- Wandering Pulsar’s health reduced by 20%.
- Wandering Pulsar’s Pulse damage reduced by 15%.
- The cast time of Adorned Starseer’s Drifting Star cast time increased to 3.5 seconds (was 2.75 seconds).
- Adjusted the position of two Adorned Starseers.
Tazavesh: Streets of Wonder
- Armored Overseer and Gatewarden Zo’mazz’s Proxy Strike damage reduced by 30%.
- Adjusted the arming visual of Armored Overseer’s Beam Splicer.
- Support Officer’s Hard Light Barrier cast time increased to 3 seconds (was 2.5 seconds).
- Interrogation Specialist’s Stasis Beam cast time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 2 seconds) and duration reduced to 3 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Interrogation Specialist’s Spark Burn damage reduced by 20%.
- Frenzied Nightclaw’s Frantic Rip impact damage reduced by 30% and damage over time reduced by 50%.
In an effort to make gear purchased with Sandworn Relics more accessible, we have an upcoming hotfix that will be improving the rate of acquisition of Sandworn Relics substantially by doing the following:
- Endless Sands Rares: Increased average dropped relics to 8 (was 4).
- Sandworn Chest: Increased average dropped relics to 25 (was 18).
- Daily Quests: Increased the average number of relics awarded to 8 (was 4).
- World Boss: Increased the average dropped relics to 40 (was 13).
- Tribute of Enlightened Elders: This chest now grants an average of 60 relics (was 0).
Keep an eye out on the hotfix updates for when the relics change is live.
Source: Tuning Changes – Raid, Tazavesh, and Sandworn Relics, Author: Linxy, Posted: Tuesday, March 15th 2022, 11:24 pm
- Sepulcher of the First Ones