Lowering Great Vault Participation Requirements
Blue Tracker last edited by
To start you on your Shadowlands Season 3 journey, we’ll be lowering some of the Great Vault participation requirements with next week’s maintenance on March 1.
The new thresholds for the raid requirements will map better to the structure of the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid, especially for groups attempting to move from one difficulty up into the next.
- The first Raid Vault now requires 2 Raid Boss victories (was 3).
- The second Raid Vault now requires 5 Raid Boss victories (was 6).
- The third Raid Vault now requires 8 Raid Boss victories (was 9).
We want to make these feel a little more attainable, even as aspirational goals for highly-engaged players who love that type of content.
- The third Mythic+ Vault now requires 8 completed dungeons (was 10).
- The third PvP Vault now requires 5500 Honor earned in Rated PvP (was 6250).
Source: Lowering Great Vault Participation Requirements, Author: Linxy, Posted: Thursday, February 24th 2022, 11:58 pm