The WoW Classic Burning Crusade Closed Beta Has Begun
Blue Tracker last edited by
We’ve recently begun testing WoW Classic: The Burning Crusade in a closed beta environment. This means that some players now have access to the beta, by invitation only.
If you’d like to join us in testing WoW Classic: The Burning Crusade, all you need to do is opt-in to become a tester. Players who have opted-in can be selected to be a tester, and invitations will go out regularly throughout the test.
Once you’ve been added:
- Open the Blizzard Battle.net App and select World of Warcraft from your Games list.
- In the selector above the Play button, change your Game Version to In Development: The Burning Crusade.
- Click Install to install the Beta client. This becomes a Play button when ready.
- Click Play to log in to the Beta, and select any of the available Test Servers.
- Create a new test character, or copy over a character from your live WoW Classic account using the Copy Character button.
- Enter the game and test the content!
If you have issues installing and operating the Burning Crusade beta, please first check our Common Technical Issues and Solutions to begin troubleshooting.
Source: The WoW Classic Burning Crusade Closed Beta Has Begun, Author: Kaivax, Posted: Tuesday, March 23rd 2021, 8:47 pm