Season of Mastery Beta Updates -- October 13
Blue Tracker last edited by
The Season of Mastery Beta is back online and available for testing. With today’s update to the Season of Mastery Beta, we’re now testing the following changes:
- Player levels will now be capped at 45.
- The “Adventure Awaits” buff now grants 40% increased experience from Quest turn-ins (was 25%).
- Meeting Stones can now be used to summon appropriately-leveled party members for the associated dungeon(s).
- There is now a PvP realm available.
As a reminder, the following planned Seasonal changes are not yet active in the Season of Mastery Beta, and will be tested in future Beta updates:
- Increased Debuff and Buff limits.
- Increased health for raid bosses.
- Restored raid boss mechanics.
- Removal of world buffs in raid instances.
- Adjustments to curtail powerleveling and boosting.
Source: Season of Mastery Beta Updates -- October 13, Author: Kaivax, Posted: Thursday, October 14th 2021, 12:28 am