Chains of Domination PTR Notes – 8 June Updates
Blue Tracker last edited by
World of Warcraft Version 9.1.0 PTR
Chains of Domination PTR Notes – Updated 8 June
- Soul Rending (Talent) now increases Leech by 10% (was 5%), and an additional 20% (was 25%) while Metamorphosis is active.
- Netherwalk (Talent) duration increased to 6 seconds (was 5 seconds).
- Desperate Instincts (Talent) now triggers Blur at 50% reduced duration and 50% reduced cooldown when you fall below 35% health.
DUNGEONS AND RAIDS
- Fixed an issue which prevented the Tormented Affix from contributing to your Mythic+ Rating.
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- Casting Circle (PvP Talent) radius increased to 5 yards (was 3 yards), lasts 12 seconds (was 8 seconds) and now spawns directly underneath the warlock.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Unstable Affliction from contributing towards Soul Leech absorb when Rampant Afflictions (PvP Talent) was selected.
- Essence Drain (PvP Talent) now lasts 10 seconds (was 6 seconds).
Source: Chains of Domination PTR Notes – 8 June Updates, Author: Linxy, Posted: Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 1:18 am
- Demon Hunter