Feedback: Demon Hunters
Blue Tracker last edited by
Demon Hunter talent updates will be starting to roll in as they become ready, starting with Havoc tree changes in this week’s PTR build. In some cases, talents may be missing or marked as a work in progress [WIP], but there are enough changes to the Havoc tree and individual talents that we’d like to get it in players’ hands to begin gathering feedback. Vengeance and Class tree changes are coming soon.
- Spectral Sight cooldown is now 1 minute 30 seconds (was 1 minute, and 30 seconds with rank 2 talented).
- Fodder to the Flame demon now revealed by Spectral Sight.
- Fodder to the Flame demon now takes fatal damage from Eye Beam/Fel Devastation in addition to Throw Glaive.
- Fodder to the Flame buff is now granted immediately upon killing demon (was upon collecting soul).
- Metamorphosis cooldown reduced to 3 minutes (was 4 minutes).
- Darkness now has a 15% chance to avoid all damage from an attack. Chance to avoid damage increased by 100% when not in a raid.
- First of the Illidari has been removed.
- Metamorphosis duration reduced to 20 seconds (was 24 seconds).
- Demonic Appetite is now baseline for Havoc and causes souls to generate 20 Fury (was 30).
- Fel Eruption is now baseline for Havoc.
- Glaive Tempest cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 20 seconds), damage increased by 15%, and damage reduced beyond 8 targets (was 5).
- Fel Barrage has been redesigned – No longer channeled, drains 15 Fury per tick, lasts until Fury is depleted. Damage reduced beyond 5 targets (was 8).
- Initiative’s effect is no longer triggered or denied by damage over time effects.
- Momentum now increases damage by 6% (was 8%), lasts 6 seconds (was 5 seconds), and duration stacks to a max of 30 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- New Talent: Inertia – When empowered by Unbound Chaos, Fel Rush increases damage by 20% for 5 seconds.
- Fel Rush now enforces a global cooldown of 0.5 seconds (was 0.25 seconds).
- Felblade now enforces a global cooldown of 0.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).
- [WIP] New Talent: Deflecting Dance – Blade Dance deflects incoming attacks, absorbing damage up to 15% of your maximum health.
- [WIP] New Talent: A Fire Inside – Immolation Aura has 1 additional charge and 30% chance to refund a charge when activated. You can have multiple Immolation Auras active at a time
- Felfire Heart talent has been removed.
- Fel Rush damage increased by 60%.
- Unbound Chaos is now a 1-point talent (was 2) and increases next Fel Rush damage by 250% (was 200/400%).
- Critical Chaos is now a 1-point talent (was 2), and has refund chance 30% of your Critical Strike chance (was 20/40%).
- Dancing with Fate is now a 1-point talent (was 2), Blade Dance final slash damage bonus is now 25% (was 20/40%).
- Blind Fury now is now a 1-point talent (was 2), Eye Beam generates 40 Fury per second (was 20/40) and has 10% increased damage and duration (was 10/20%).
- Serrated Glaives is now a 1-point talent (was 2), and has been adjusted – Enemies hit by Chaos Strike or Throw Glaive (was only Throw Glaive) take 15% (was 10/20%) increased damage from Chaos Strike and Throw Glaive (was Chaos Strike and Eye Beam).
- Growing Inferno is now a 1-point talent (was 2), and increases damage by 10% per tick (was 5/10%).
- Isolated Prey has been adjusted – No longer causes Fel Rush to grant Fury; now causes Immolation Aura to deal 30% increased damage.
- Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope (2) Set Bonus – Chance to trigger reduced for each target beyond the first.
Source: Feedback: Demon Hunters, Author: Kaivax, Posted: Wednesday, September 20th 2023, 9:26 pm