Patch 10.0.5 Known Issues and Information -- Updated 25 January
Blue Tracker last edited by
Dragonflight patch 10.0.5 is now live. Please read on for a list of known issues that we’re working on, and further information about this update.
10.0.5 KNOWN ISSUES
Updated 25 January
- Players logging into 10.0.5 as Balance specialization may be unable to use or select some of their Talents in the UI. Logging out and back in will resolve this issue.
- Some Rogue talents cannot be untalented from the UI without untalenting the entire Class tree. Players can also make a new Loadout to avoid this issue for now.
- An error will occur when players leave a Trial of Style before it begins.
- Items converted by the Revival Catalyst may unintentionally retain their ability to be converted.
- The upgrade preview for War Mode or Storm items may display a higher item level and stats than the player will actually receive.
- Attempting to apply a weapon illusion sometimes doesn’t work.
- Dragonflight class set bonuses are disabled but will appear active in the tooltip while inside the Mage Tower challenge.
- While the Trading Post is not active yet, the Traveler’s Log tab will appear in the Adventure Guide with an incorrect tooltip.
For those just returning or who otherwise need to be caught up we have guides for both new and returning players.
As with any update, it is important to make sure that if you use addons that they have been updated.
Helpful links for various tech issues:
- Installation and Patching Troubleshooting
- World of Warcraft Disconnection Problems
- World of Warcraft Latency Problems
- World of Warcraft Performance Troubleshooting
- World of Warcraft Lockups and Crash Errors
Source: Patch 10.0.5 Known Issues and Information -- Updated 25 January, Author: Kaivax, Posted: Wednesday, January 25th 2023, 4:58 pm