Class and Raid Tuning -- March 23
Blue Tracker last edited by
With scheduled weekly maintenance (early tomorrow, March 23 in this region), we intend to make the following adjustments:
- Beast Cleave now causes your pet to strike other targets for 90% of your pet’s damage (was 75%).
- Aimed Shot damage increased by 5%, and Trick Shots now causes your Aimed Shot or Rapid Fire to ricochet for 55% of the damage (was 50%).
- Beast Mastery
- Spinning Crane Kick damage increased by 15% (was 10%) per unique target you’ve struck in the last 20 seconds (was 15 seconds) with Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, or Rising Sun Kick.
- Resolved an issue with Spinning Crane Kick that prevented the ability from gaining benefit from Mastery: Combo Strikes.
- Fists of Fury now deals 70% damage to secondary targets (was 50%).
- Spell and pet damage increased by 3%.
Dungeons and Raids
- Fractured Debris missile travel time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
- The impact locations of Fractured Debris should now be more visible on Mythic difficulty.
- Destructive Stomp radius decreased to 16 yards (was 20 yards) on all difficulties.
- Chain Link allowable range increased to 14 yards (was 12 yards) on all difficulties.
Stone Legion Generals
- Volatile Stone Shell’s absorb channel increased to 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
- Wicked Blast damage decreased by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
- Wicked Lacerations damage decreased about 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Anima Orb duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds) on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
- Volatile Anima Infusion and Volatile Anima Infection duration increased to 20 seconds (was 16 seconds).
- Volatile Anima Detonation radius decreased to 40 yards (was 45 yards).
- Soultaint Effigy now stacks to 80% healing reduction (was 100%).
- Stonegale Effigy movement force decreased by 20%.
Mythic Keystone Dungeons
- Enemies that are mind-controlled and thrown off the edge of the dungeon no longer contribute to the Enemy Forces requirement.
- Fixed an issue with a Famished Tick getting stuck underground in Kryxis the Voracious’s room.
- Fixed an issue where Z’rali may get stuck in the air when a player carrying the essence dies in mid-air.
In the 9.0.5 update, bugfixes to both Windwalker and Marksmanship had the side effect of reducing overall damage. Because the damage loss was enough to cause some potential disruption to balance, we’re compensating both specs now. In general, this patch was not intended to be a significant shakeup to current damage balance.
You’ll find the above and more in our hotfixes update soon.
Source: Class and Raid Tuning -- March 23, Author: Kaivax, Posted: Monday, March 22nd 2021, 11:56 pm