Class Tuning Incoming – 30 November
Blue Tracker last edited by
We’re working on a slate of tuning adjustments for several classes that will be applied to the live game with scheduled weekly maintenance on 30 November. Please note: this weekly maintenance period is a day after Dragonflight content becomes available.
- Burning Wound Immolation Aura damage bonus reduced to 40% (was 50%).
- Know Your Enemy (Talent) critical damage bonus reduced to 40/80% of your critical strike chance (was 50/100%).
- Any Means Necessary (Talent) damage bonus for affected skills reduced to 80% of your Mastery: Demonic Presence bonus (was 100%).
- Of Dusk and Dawn has been adjusted:
- Blessing of Dawn now increases damage and healing by 5% (was 6%). Duration increased to 20 seconds.
- Blessing of Dusk duration increased to 20 seconds.
- Seal of Order now increases healing the healing and damage of your Holy Power spending abilities by 8% (was 10%) during Blessing of Dawn.
- Word of Glory healing increased by 40% for Protection Paladins.
- Light of the Titans healing increased by 40%.
- The duration of the Harsh Discipline buff effect has been increased to 30 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Dispatch damage reduced by 5%
- Dreadblades (Talent) duration reduced to 8 seconds (was 10 seconds) and Energy cost reduced to 40 (was 50).
- Seasoned Soldier now also grants 10% reduced damage to area effect damage.
- Battlelord now also increases the damage of Overpower by 25% at all times.
- Martial Prowess increases the damage of Mortal Strike by 30% per stack (was 25%).
- Exhilarating Blows chance to reset Mortal Strike or Cleave increased to 20% (was 15%).
- Fatal Mark damage increased by 20%.
- Fueled by Violence now heals for 65% of the damage dealt by deep wounds (was 50%).
- Mortal Strike damage increased by 3.5%.
- Recuperator effectiveness is no longer reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Echoing Reprimand damage is no longer reduced by 50% in PvP combat.
- Reverberation damage is no longer reduced by 33% in PvP combat.
- Killing Spree damage is no longer reduced by 20% in PvP combat.
- Pistol Shot damage is no longer reduced by 16% in PvP combat.
- Mastery: Executioner effectiveness is no longer reduced by 20% in PvP combat.
Source: Class Tuning Incoming – 30 November, Author: Kaivax, Posted: Wednesday, November 23rd 2022, 10:09 pm