Valor Amounts in 9.0.5
Blue Tracker last edited by
As we’ve tested and iterated on the changes in patch 9.0.5, we’ve concluded that Valor for Mythic Keystone Dungeon gear would benefit from an immediate kickstart, so we’re adjusting the configuration of Valor caps. This currency is being added well into Shadowlands Season 1, so we want to pace it as though it’s been available for several weeks, giving players a large measure of gear catch-up capacity from the start.
- In 9.0.5, there will be a weekly Valor cap that increases by 750 Valor each week, and the cap will start at 5000 Valor earnable in the first week.
- In the second week of 9.0.5, the Valor cap will be 5750. In week 3, the Valor cap will be 6500, etc.
There will be a cap of 1500 on how much Valor a character can hold at a time.
Here are a few examples:
- A character earns the maximum cap of 5000 Valor on the first week, regardless of what is spent (if any), they’ll be able to earn 750 Valor total the second week.
- A character earns 1000 Valor on the first week, regardless of what is spent (if any), they will be able to earn 4750 the second week.
- Any character that hits the maximum amount of Valor and spends it on upgrades will be able to earn another 750 the following week.
As always, thank you for your testing and feedback.
Source: Valor Amounts in 9.0.5, Author: Kaivax, Posted: Thursday, March 4th 2021, 5:28 pm