Sepulcher of the First Ones Adjustments Coming in 9.2.5
Blue Tracker last edited by
As Patch 9.2.5 unlocks cross-server Mythic Sepulcher, and as we move into the later months of the tier, the team wants to continue to smooth out pain points for both progression and repeat kills on several bosses in the zone. Including this round of changes, we’ve made quite a few adjustments to Sepulcher in recent weeks, so we wanted to share a bit more context around our goals.
We’ve heard extensive feedback from players running Sepulcher on all difficulties that a number of mechanics in Sepulcher feel too unforgiving, and that there are just too many places where a single error by a single player can cause an unrecoverable wipe. We agree, and several of our recent changes have been aimed at reducing those penalties. This is a major topic of discussion within the team as we plan Dragonflight raid encounters and focus on delivering satisfying progression experiences for players on all raid difficulties.
Below are the changes that will be included in 9.2.5 next week during maintenance, and you’ll see them in the 9.2.5 patch notes:
- Decipher Relic cast time increased to 30 seconds on Mythic difficulty (was 25 seconds).
- Imprinted Safeguards reduce damage and healing taken by 35% on Mythic difficulty (was 50%).
Lihuvim, Principal Architect
- Lihuvim’s health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Protoform Schematics health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
Halondrus the Reclaimer
- Ephemeral Eruption initial damage reduced significantly on Mythic difficulty.
- Lightshatter Beam increases the damage taken from Lightshatter Beam by 300% on Heroic difficulty (was 500%).
- Anduin Wrynn’s health reduced by 5% on all difficulties.
- Monstrous Souls health reduced by 5% on all difficulties.
- Anduin’s Despair health reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Anduin’s Hope movement speed reduced on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- Remorseless Winter damage reduced by 10% on all difficulties.
- Hopebreaker damage over time reduced by 15% on all difficulties.
- Fiendish Soul’s Necrotic Claws cooldown increased by 50% on all difficulties.
Lords of Dread
- Mal’Ganis and Kin’tessa health reduced by 5% on all difficulties.
- Swarm of Decay and Swarm of Darkness damage reduced by 7.5% on all difficulties.
- Ravenous Hunger now heals the Inchoate Shadow for 13% on Mythic difficulty (was 10%).
- Cloud of Carrion no longer disorients when jumping between players on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- Infiltration of Dread duration increased by 10 seconds on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.
- Collapsing Quasar Field duration increased by 50% on Mythic difficulty.
- Rune of Compulsion’s absorb reduced by 33% on Normal and Heroic difficulty, and 10% on Mythic difficulty.
- Misery no longer knocksback on Raid Finder, Normal, and Heroic difficulty.
- Decimator no longer knocksback on Raid Finder and Normal difficulty.
- Diverted Life Shield no longer heals on Mythic difficulty.
- World Crusher produces 2 less Bloods of Azeroth on Mythic difficulty.
- World Shatterer produces 1 less Blood of Azeroth on Mythic difficulty.
- Phase 4 is now triggered at 15% Health on Mythic difficulty.
Source: Sepulcher of the First Ones Adjustments Coming in 9.2.5, Author: Linxy-11302, Posted: Saturday, May 28th 2022, 12:13 am
- Artificer Xy’mox