Chains of Domination PTR Notes – 25 May Updates
Blue Tracker last edited by
World of Warcraft Version 9.1.0 PTR
Chains of Domination PTR Notes – Updated 25 May
PLAYER VERSUS PLAYER
- New PvP Talent: Chaotic Imprint.
- Imprison now lasts for 4 seconds in PvP combat (was 3 seconds).
- Detainment (PvP Talent) now increases the duration of Imprison by 1 second (was 2 seconds) and no longer increases Imprison’s cooldown.
- Unending Hatred (PvP Talent) now generates Fury from all damage sources (previously was just magic damage taken) and its Fury generation has been increased by 50%.
- New PvP Talent: Isolated Prey
- Cover of Darkness has been redesigned – The radius of Darkness is increased by 4 yards and its duration is increased by 2 seconds.
- Demonic Origins (PvP Talent) now reduces the duration of Metamorphosis by 10 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Blur now correctly grants 50% Dodge while active in PvP combat (was granting a reduced value).
- Darkness now grants a 50% chance to avoid damage while in PvP Combat (was 20%).
- Eye of Leotharas (PvP Talent) has been removed.
- Infected Wounds now lasts for 12 seconds in PvP combat (was 8 seconds).
- Leader of the Pack (PvP Talent) can now proc from critical strikes with spells and it can now only occur every 8 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Wicked Claws (PvP Talent) now reduces healing received by 10% per stack (was 12.5% per stack).
- Savage Momentum (PvP Talent) now reduces the cooldown of Dash by 10 seconds (was Stampeding Roar).
- Freedom of the Herd (PvP Talent) now also reduces the cooldown of Stampeding Roar by 1 minute in addition to its current effect.
- King of the Jungle (PvP Talent) now stacks up to 4 times and its movement speed increase can stack with other movement speed increasing effects.
- New PvP Talent: Wild Kingdom
- New PvP Talent: Kindred Beasts
- The Beast Within (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – You and all allied pets within 40 yards gain 15% attack speed, and immunity to Fear and Horror effects.
- Holy Word: Concentration has been renamed to Sanctified Ground and has been slightly redesigned – Holy Word: Sanctify now causes its current effect, duration has been reduced to 5 seconds (was 8 seconds) and its radius has been increased to 10 yards (from 8 yards).
- Greater Heal (PvP Talent) cooldown decreased to 12 seconds (was 15 seconds) and now ignores healing reduction effects except for Dampening.
- Spirit of the Redeemer (PvP Talent) cooldown reduced to 2 minutes (was 3 minutes).
- New PvP Talent: Megalomania
- New PvP Talent: Void Volley
- Psyfiend (PvP Talent) now spawns with 10% of the Priest’s maximum health (was 10 health).
- New Runecarving Powers
- Priest has new powers available in the May 25 update.
Source: Chains of Domination PTR Notes – 25 May Updates, Author: Linxy, Posted: Tuesday, May 25th 2021, 10:17 pm